Terms & Conditions
Sale of AGP World Tickets are subject to the following Terms and Conditions
1. All tickets, e tickets, vouchers, memberships and packages (“Tickets”) are sold by AGP World Productions Private Limited (“AGP World”) as ticketing agent for and on behalf of the entity or entities (collectively “Provider”) operating, managing, producing, promoting or providing the event, show, performance, screening, web stream, exhibition, conference, transport service, attraction, food and beverage, place of interest, ride, venue access, membership program, or other product or service for which the Tickets are sold (individually and collectively, “Services”), or the venue, vehicle, craft, equipment, attraction, restaurant, web stream platform in or by which the Services are provided (individually and collectively, “Venue”). All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by AGP World. AGP World reserves the right to accept or reject any order. By ordering Tickets you agree, on your own behalf and as an agent on behalf of all persons for whom you are purchasing Tickets or who will be holding Tickets purchased by you (you and each such person being a “Ticket Holder”), to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. AGP World shall be entitled, but not obliged, to conduct verification checks on any order, and shall be entitled to rescind the order if such verification checks reveal any fraud or other irregularity in the order.
2. AGP World may in certain situations allow the sale or distribution of selected Tickets by approved third parties who may or may not include Providers (“Approved Third Parties”) via online websites, mobile applications, or other online platforms (“Third Party Sites”). However, these Third Party Sites are not owned, controlled or managed by AGP World. Consequently, AGP World does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any information, materials, content, or any other product or service produced or provided by a third party and/or on the Third Party Sites, or for any acts or omissions of the Approved Third Parties. Such Third Party Sites may also have their own terms and conditions and/or privacy policies, and AGP World does not accept any responsibility or liability for these terms or policies.
3. AGP World has no control over the maintenance or management of the Venue, or the organization or management of the Services. Where a Service is web streamed,
3.1 AGP World has no control or management over the Service being web streamed;
3.2 your ability to access the web stream, and the quality of the web stream, are dependent on the web stream service provider, your network service provider, Internet traffic and other factors beyond AGP World’s control; and
3.3 AGP World will not be liable for any problems or issues you may have in accessing the web stream.
3.4 AGP World will not be liable for any content posted by users in the chatroom and/or web stream, and cannot be held responsible for any illegal, infringing, objectionable or offensive text, images, photographs, content, or material uploaded by other users.
3.5 You agree that you are solely responsible for all content that you make available on or through the chatroom and/or web stream, and you agree not to submit, upload or publish any content that is obscene, infringing, offensive, illegal, or inflammatory, or otherwise commit any unlawful act or any act designed to impair the operation and functionality of the Services.
3.6 You agree not to allow any person other than a Ticket Holder to gain unauthorized access to the web stream, and not to disclose to any third party any use ids, passwords, website links, and other codes and access procedures, issued and/or designated for use by AGP World in order to access the web stream.
3.7 You agree that while AGP World has no obligation to monitor or record your access to or use of the chatroom, web stream, and/or Services, or to monitor, record, moderate or edit any content by any user, AGP World nonetheless has the right to do so for the purpose of operating and monitoring the Services, and ensuring compliance with these Terms and Conditions and with applicable laws and regulations.
3.8 You agree that you will not record, reproduce, copy, distribute, or disseminate any Service being web streamed, or any part thereof, in any form or by any means without prior written consent from the Provider, or otherwise infringe any person’s intellectual property rights (including copyrights and trade mark rights).
3.9 AGP World has the sole and absolute discretion at any time and for any reason, to remove, edit, delete, or censor any content appearing on the chatroom and/or web stream, and/or immediately terminate your access to the Services, without notice to you.
4. AGP World, its agents and employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless such death or personal injury was caused by the negligence of AGP World), loss or damage however caused while in or using the Venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, those relating to the Services, the Venue, or cancellation or postponement of the Services (collectively, “Claims”). Booking fees and all handling fees shall not be refundable. Any other refunds shall be made only at the Provider’s discretion and on the Provider’s account. AGP World shall not be liable for any such Claims or refunds.
5. All Ticket prices are determined by the Provider and not by AGP World. Ticket prices and discounts may change during a sale period, as determined by the Provider. No refunds will be given or claims entertained due to any change in Ticket prices or discounts.
6. Upon confirmation of your order for Tickets, no exchange of Tickets will be made under any circumstances and Tickets are not transferable. The resale of Tickets at any price is prohibited. AGP World and the Provider each reserves the right to cancel any Tickets that have been transferred or resold and to deny any such Ticket Holder entry.
7. Upon confirmation of your order for Tickets, no refund on Tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to Condition 9 below.
8. If a Service is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the “Notices” or individually, a “Notice”) respectively shall be placed in the media by the Provider or AGP World.
9. All claims for refunds shall be directed to the Provider. AGP World may process refunds, but only as agent of the Provider and as may be authorized by the Provider out of sums held by AGP World for the Provider. The amount of such refund processed by AGP World will be on a pro-rated basis (“Pro-rated Amount”) in accordance with the amount of the said sums held by AGP World after deduction of all sums due from Provider to AGP World (“Provider’s Proceeds”) and the price paid by the Ticket Holder for the Ticket. AGP World shall not be liable to process any refund beyond the Pro-rated Amount under any circumstances. In any case, AGP World shall not be liable and under no obligation to process any refund at all in the event that the Provider did not authorize such refunds, the Provider did not pay in advance the said sums to AGP World or where AGP World is not or is no longer holding any Providers Proceeds. The following terms shall apply where refunds are processed by AGP World:
9.1 The Provider shall at its own discretion place notices advising procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the Ticket Holder may request a refund.
9.2 No refund will be made if the request for the refund is made after six months from the date of a Notice. Such in refunded sums shall be dealt with at AGP World’s or the Provider’s sole discretion.
9.3 All refunds for Tickets purchased using credit cards shall be made to the credit card accounts with which the Tickets were purchased. If such credit card accounts are no longer valid, no credit card refunds will be made and Condition 9.5 below shall apply.
9.4 Refunds for tickets purchased using payment methods other than credit cards may be made to the same payment method or in accordance with Condition 9.5 below, as may be specified by AGP World in writing from time to time.
9.5 Where Tickets purchased are to be refunded in cash, whether for Tickets purchased using credit cards or other payment methods, refunds will have to be made at the AGP World 104, Mittal Court A wing, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021. Ticket Holders will have to produce the full stub of the original Tickets in good condition to claim refunds. The name and contact number of the person receiving the refunds may be recorded by our Customer Service Officers.
10. Entry and access will be refused if Tickets have not been purchased from AGP World or other authorized points of sale.
11. Infants in arms or children without Tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in Services advertisements or announcements.
12. Student and Senior Citizen passes (and others where applicable) must be shown to obtain discounts (where applicable) and upon admission.
13. Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances.
14. Entry and access to the Venue or Service will be subject to the Venue’s prevailing terms and conditions of entry and/or access.
15. Entry and access to the Venue or Service may be subject to age restrictions specified in the webpage or in publicity for the Services, and no refunds will be made on the grounds that the Ticket Holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
16. The Provider reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission or access, or evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Services by others, or who presents Ticket not directly purchased from AGP World or authorized points of sale.
17. COVID-19 Pandemic situation
17.1 During the COVID-19 pandemic, notwithstanding anything to the contrary and for the avoidance of any doubt, the Provider reserves the right without refund in any or all of the following circumstances (albeit non-exhaustive);
(i) Ticket Holder is well, but does not wish to consume the Service for fears of exposure to COVID-19; or
(ii) Ticket Holder is unwell and does not consume the Service (other than due to COVID-19 illness or symptoms); or
(iii) Ticket Holder is denied entry to the Venue or Service for reasons disclosed to the Ticket Holder in this Terms and Conditions of Sale. Examples include, but not limited to; non-compliance with mandatory wearing of mask, or unwillingness to provide personal contact information (for contact tracing purposes) when requested; or
(iv) Ticket Holder consumes the Service and subsequently leaves the Venue at any time prior to the completion of the Service due to feeling unwell; or
(v) Ticket Holder purchased Ticket(s) via authorized points of sale and did not consume the Service due to any of the Conditions 17.1(i) to 17.1(iii).
17.2 In line with the Government’s directions on preventing the transmission of COVID-19 which include, but not limited to; the wearing of masks, using Trace Together/Safe-Entry, and safe distancing measures, Ticket Holder found not adhering to the Government’s directions shall be denied entry or asked to leave the Venue.
18. No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the Services unless otherwise stated by the Provider.
19. The Provider may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised program, Service times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
20. The Provider may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Services due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
21. The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
22. The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Services and Venue whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Services or your presence at the Venue, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
23. Purchasers of Tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing Tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and you understand these Terms and Conditions.
24. All Tickets must be collected within the time periods stipulated for your chosen delivery method. No refunds will be made for uncollected Tickets.
25. Any complaints regarding the Services or Venue shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the respective Provider(s).
26. In the event of any conflicting terms between these Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions printed on the Ticket, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.